Let Premier Products turn your assembly problems into solutions. We understand that producing a part is only one aspect of a finished product.
Many applications require assembly of multiple components using a variety of techniques including welding, riveting, rivnut insertion, fastening, clinch-lock, manual attachment, and adhesive bonding. Whether it is low volume manual operations or high volume automated systems we have the ability to meet your needs.
For more information on how our assembly services can meet the needs of your application, contact us today.
- Cosmetic Roll Forming of Stainless Steel Parts for the Appliance Industry
- Stainless Steel Fabrication of a Cosmetic Door Trim for the Consumer Appliance Industry
- Fabrication of Tube Burner for the Barbeque Industry
- Roll Formed Stainless Steel Tanker Truck Structural Beam
- Roll Formed Shelf Ladder for Appliance Industry