Stainless Steel Fabrication of a Cosmetic Door Trim for the Consumer Appliance Industry
Premier Products of Racine was commissioned to fabricate a custom stainless steel trim for a customer in the appliance industry. Originally a roll forming request, after our experts analyzed the requirements for the part we discovered it would be more cost effective and efficient for it to be produced using progressive stamping. This door trim was constructed from stainless steel, featuring a highly cosmetic bright annealed finish.
Our custom built machines were employed for the progressive stamping process, using an in-house designed die that rendered secondary work unnecessary. Our machine features a robotic transfer system capable of handling long, narrow strip and thin gage material without damage.
We adhere to the customer's quality standards as well as our strict specifications for appearance. Defects must be less than .047" or the part is automatically rejected. Premier Products offers superior workmanship at affordable prices, ultimately saving our customers money with our finely honed proprietary processes. For more information about this door trim fabrication or our other capabilities, please see the table below or contact us directly.
Highlights of this Door Trim Project
- Product Name
- Door Trim
- Product Description
- Highly cosmetic stainless steel parts for a consumer appliance manufacturer. This part is used as a cosmetic trim.
- Stainless Steel Fabrication Capabilities Applied/Processes
Robotic Transfer System adapted for highly cosmetic material
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 0.005"Defect size of .047" or smaller
- Anything larger is an automatic rejection
- Material Used
- Stainless Steel
- Material Finish
- Bright Annealed (Highly Cosmetic)
- Special Features
- We were able to manufacture this part all in one die with no secondary operations
- Industry for Use
- Consumer appliance
- Standards Met
- Customers Custom Quality and Aesthetics Standards
- Design Work
- Design of Proprietary Processes
Tooling Design and Custom Machines